Re: [Design-team] Supplemental backgrounds

Hi Patrick,

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:23:05 -0400
Patrick Connelly wrote:

> Good news!  We've got the OK and verification of CC info for all the
> supplemental backgrounds [1].  Now, on to packaging!
>
> Martin: Let me know if you need anything from myself or anyone else
> on the team.

I can look into it no sooner than Sunday, but if any issue comes up,
I'll ask you ;-)

As a quick start: I usually need the image (we obviously have
that ;-)), name or nick of the submitter and some contact to him (either
an e-mail or a web page), name of the wallpaper, and license. From a
quick look it seems we don't have any contact to Karl Abbott and Elena
Hernanz on the wiki [1], otherwise it seems good. If you could provide
me with those it would be helpful!

Cheers,
Martin