Re: [Design-team] Supplemental wallpaper voting

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 08:43:04 -0400
Patrick Connelly wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who submitted supplemental wallpapers for this
> release and last release (which have been rolled into this release).
> But, now it's time to pick our favorites.  We will take voting from
> now until the team meeting in two days.  For this release, we will
> pick 15 from our submission page [1]. Please either reply back to the
> list or to mizmo so we can tally up your votes.
>
> [1]
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F16_Artwork/Submissions/Supplemental_Wallpapers
>
> NOTE:  I know 15 is a lot to choose, put please try.  If you can't
> find 15 that you like just send in the ones that you do like.

Ok, I also didn't didn't find 15 I like enough to vote for, but pretty
close to that ;-) In no particular order:

* Dandelion by Pierre VERNAY
* Sunflower by John (J5) Palmier
* UK Seed Cathedral by Corey Welton
* Bee on Flower by Peter Jones