Re: [Design-team] Logo request for Cobbler. Any takers?

2011/7/28 María Leandro <tatica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Np Greg.
>
> I can work on a more detailed painting based on Abi work, but since therw
> was no direct communication with the rest of the team (remember that there
> are 3 people working on it) there was no way to understand what the Cobbler
> team wants and need.
>
> Using this as example, team must always have a group communication and
> always aim to have public and open threads, so any other team member can
> also provide help, guidence and why not, cheer us up.
>
> Grep, I'm taking the ticket so I would like to continue our discussion
> through here. I would love to know what you think, that you need and how can
> we make it work. My aim is not to only provide something that you as team
> feel proud to show, but also follow some basic guidelines that make artwork
> work for all kind of needs.

understood... works for me.

> We all do mistakes, but the important is to accept and continue working
> trying to make a better world :)

yep.. thanks for being understanding

> Now Greg, would you be able to provide me (and folks) a short resume of the
> things you need (beside a logo). I'm sure we will end up doing more than one
> and why not... having some shoes with a cobbler stamp! :P

The primary thing we need is a logo...  In my first e-mail on this
subject I did mention that we would not turn down some css/design help
with our web interface.    If thats what you meant, then thats the
only list I have, otherwise i'm not 100% sure I am grasping the
question.

-greg/xaeth