Re: [Design-team] Mockup: Joining process

Hello,

Am Freitag 15 Juli 2011, 16:06:22 schrieb Onyeibo Oku:

> Did you do psychology?

Well, I had to absolve some lessons in psychology.  :D

> That's another strong concept

I like ur drawing it shows some powerful people but powerful I wouldnt use in
that case you can create a feeling on the viewer that he think he has not
enough power to be among them.

What we need is more characters where most people would say "oh yes that can
be me" and have no fears to join.

Even they are not "pro"!!!

br gnokii