Re: [Design-team] Design Team Liaisons (for Other Fedora Groups)

On 06/30/2011 04:46 PM, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
I just remembered
> discussing the 'Join the Ambassador' website UX with in our meeting.  I
> suggested a more graphical approach since some applicants think the
> pages are somewhat scholarly.  I don't know ... just a thought, but who
> knows????... might turn out great.  That might be another area for a
> Liaison work.

There is another area I believe requires a liaison.  That is the
Freemedia Group. In the past we have done a Mailer for that Group and
recently there is need to update the Ink-friendly Media-Art Design here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Disc_label_images.

*DISCLAIMER:* (Please note: this is for Freemedia and does not supersede
the official Media art.  The Freemedia guys run the prints off their own
machines at their own cost/risk)

Frank (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Frankly3d) and I discussed the
need for update recently.  I need to openly
apologize that I have not done it (been inundated with marking exam
scripts). Can Inkscape run prints to media? (being wondering ... because
that would be ideal for such work but the Freemedia guys use GIMP for
such prints).

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:twohot