Re: [Design-team] Schedule: Wallpaper Fedora 16

(hence I for example
highlight upcoming milestones in schedule wiki, so that people can tell
by first glance what should they be working on now and when is the
deadline, but your picture is definitely better!).

I think this might work... can a script be done to highlight them automaticaly?

Maybe we can improve the schedules design (not as a prior task, but that might help to locate easier the current date)

* 8 August submission deadline
 * 16 August selection deadline
 * 30 August license verification deadline
 * 6 September packaging deadline

I completely forgot about license verification, thank you for remind me this.

--
tatica