Re: [Design-team] looking for design/web dev type role if any

Hey Atlee!

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 11:01 +0000, atlee atlee wrote:
> I have experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver,
> Fireworks and have made the change over to a complete Fedora switch :)
> So I have Aptana ready to roll a Dreamweaver replacement, GIMP,
> Inkscape and many other little useful tools, Hopefully I can be
> assigned a task.

Want to help me digital painting some of the pencil sketches we have for
wallpapers on the artboard? I need someone to take this one:

http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/5

I've been working on the octopus:

sketch:
http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/15

digital painting (work-in-progress):
http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/26

I've been using a tool called 'MyPaint' (which is in Fedora) to do the
digital painting.

~m