[Design-team] introduction to the mailing list

Hi All, my name is Remik and I'm 23 years. I'm interested in art; ranging from painting, through music and poetry - especially Charles Bukowski. And of course punk rock culture. Fedora is my favorite Linux distribution. I especially like corpses for the approach to security issues. It is really great! I would like to help the community in creating an artistic side of Fedora.

Best regards!