Re: [Design-team] Gnome-shell extension that adds a Fedora logo

I don't think you understood me, really.

If you think the Activities button is not the right place for a Fedora
logo, please give us some ideas about what is the right place for it, or
in your opinion, how we could give the shell a Fedora branding.

Cheers,
Timur