[Design-team] Updating the fedoraproject.org features page

Hello design team.
I'm updating fedoraproject.org features page to match changes made in Fedora 15. I've already updated Empathy and Rhythmbox icons, and changed OpenOffice.org logos and name to LibreOffice.

There are two things that I still need, and I think you might be able to help:
1) A screenshot of the new clock/calender of gnome-shell

2) We have a paragraph there about slideshow backgrounds. Do we have one of these in Fedora 15? If so, is it default? is it in the supplementary backgrounds package?

That's all for now.

Thanks.
--
-Elad.