Re: [Design-team] Design suite spin status?

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 10:48:58 -0800,
  Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually although I am listed as one of the maintainers, due to my
> recent involvement in FAmSCo I could not push forward many things in
> Design Suite.
> I will be more than happy to attend the revamped meeting and move
> forward with that.
> See ya on Monday!
>
> ~Ï
>
> ps. Of course if someone else is willing to help on that please feel
> free to do so!

Well we should be able to give suggestions. The main thing I had noticed was
that it wasn't including one the allowed base ks files and hence didn't
pick up needed changes for it to work after the gnome3 stuff landed.

You should also have a lot more working space with the compression change.