Re: [Design-team] New year, new advertising campaign?

I have to appreciate that the team fighting for Fedora, but this can
be done very well with a pencil in hand, brainstorming and more
understanding between us.
"If anyone has ads campaigns that can be examples (of good and bad
stuff) or ideas, pls let me (us) know about them :)"
See contests from http://www.deviantart.com/ where is many users and
the result is every time good ...
I think is to much when you say "to recruit those "already new users"
and turn them into real contributors"
Some users has 20 min to work , another has 2 days .

I do not have enough time now to deal with Fedora, but I still tried
to intervene where we thought it necessary.