[Design-team] Introduction

Hello everyone!

My name is Danny Stieben. I live near Dallas, Texas, USA, and I'm
currently a junior in high school. I speak English and German, and I'm
in my fourth year of high school Spanish. Right now I'm just an
Ambassador, but I'm hoping to be a part of the Translation and Design teams.

I have a slight dilemma because although I enjoy creating art using
tools just as GIMP, hand-drawn artwork is definitely not my thing.
However, that hasn't been any hindrance because most people seem to
enjoy the artwork that I create. Oh! Before I go off topic, I guess I
would describe myself as a free-lance GIMP artist who for the past two
or three years made graphics for self-enjoyment or at the request of
friends.

I'm interested in all forms of graphics, and have a couple reasons for
wanting to join the design team. I've always admired the artwork that
has been put out by Fedora, and hope I can have a relationship with the
team. I get to improve myself based on the art of others, and I can
create artwork as well or be a source of ideas that others can improve.
I've also had ideas that concerned the "Fedora Insight" project, but I
lost touch with what's going on in that area (this might help Máirín
remember who I am :P).

That's about it, really. If you have any questions, please feel free to
email me. Also, if you would like to see some examples of my work (if I
can find them ;), also send me an email. I don't feel comfortable
clogging the mailing list with my attachments just yet. :)
--
Danny Stieben
Fedora Ambassador