Re: [Design-team] Hi! (introductory email)

On 2/8/2011 8:29 PM, Monika Umba wrote:
Hi!

I am a freelance designer/animator/artworker. I studied Animation and Illustration at Cambridge School of Art (UK) and after graduation I also worked there as an animation assistant. I have recently moved to Swindon, UK and apart from continuing my freelance job I am looking for opportunities to further develop my skills and gain invaluable 'in the business' experience. I have heard about Feodra and thought it would be great to work on projects for this innovative and reputable company.

I could be useful making animations/editing videos, designing artwork/logos/webistes/brochures etc.

I use the following software:

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Flash
Corel Painter
Maya

Thanks!

Monika

PS. My 'design' website is currently under construction, however, you may visit my 'artistic' website www.umbastudio.com

Although I'm sure your skills will be welcome, you may not be aware that the use of Free and Open-Source software is heavily encouraged within the Linux Development and Design community. The aforementioned software is all Windows proprietry.

I couldn't care less either way, but I'm just giving you a heads up. ;-)

Regards

Chris Jones