[Design-team] My introduction to design-team

I am willing to join the Fedora Artwork Project desperately.
I want to contribute my work for the group.

i make fantasy Artworks, abstract wallpapers,system icons,logo designing.In the beginning it was simply an interest, but now it is my passion.

a simple wallpaper created by me.
http://i46.tinypic.com/23m7i45.jpg

I am also interested in HTML/CSS
I make small interresting games in  C++/java

But mostly, i like editing pictures and designing logos.