[Design-team] Faenza Fusion Icon theme

Hi gals and guys,
I created my first icon pack. I really loooove Faenza icon theme but
it is obviously targeted at Ubuntu colours and not for Fedora so in
order to use them in Fusion Fedora Remix (http://fusionlinux.org/) I
changed colour from brown to blue.

Feel free to check it out and test:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/184632/faenza-fusion-icon-theme-0.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm

After creating this RPM package I notices a few bugs that will be
fixed in next release, and I'll post the full blog post on how I
replaced colours.

Also I hope that this package become my first package to get included
in Fedora repos.

Hopefully somebody can give me some instructions how to create
different size icons from svg files, currently I only used colourize
command in GIMP to change bitmap colour in icons, it was much harder
to change colours in svg files.

Cheers,
Valent.

--