[Design-team] Ticket 15 "Lekhonee" Wordpress Client muckup

  Hello,

I have made a first try at the Lokhonee logo. I am not quite sure it
works but what the hell, i prefer you guys give me feedback instead of
trying here alone.

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/attachment/ticket/15/lekhonee001.png

The brief was short: Look gnomish, Lokhonee means Styles of writing,
Lokhonee is a wordpress client

So my approach was based on using wordpress color scheme and try to
muckup the brand itself so the relationship could be easier for end users.

Thanks.