Re: [Design-team] F14 splashes

On 09/07/2010 01:28 PM, Victor Hugo Borges wrote:
> Hey all,

Hi Victor,

> Is my first time ever in a list so, let me noob a little.
> I was reading the wiki about how to join the design team and stuff and
> it said I must introduce myself here.
> Well, let me do it.

Welcome

> Im Borges, and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (with S)
> My portfolio is here: http://vhborges.tumblr.com and i make art about 6
> years.

Nice, thanks for sharing.

> and i would love to help creating some wallpapers, icons and other
> design things to the Fedora distro.

You are in the right place, here is where the development is happening.
Watch the conversations and jump in when you feel right. If there is
something unclear, don't be afraid to ask.

As you say you are new with mailing lists, there is a small advice: when
writing about a new topic, the best is to start with creating a new
message, not reply to an old, existing conversation and also put a
proper subject line, this way you will increase the change for your mail
to be read by people (not everybody read all the messages in all
conversations).