Re: [Design-team] Our weekly meetings

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 05:31:56PM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Now that we've had 7 [1] weekly team meetings (wow! lol) over the past
> couple of months, I am wondering how everyone thinks things are going.
> Do you think the meetings are running well? Do you think we could
> improve how we run them? Do you think the agendas are too full? Are we
> trying to take too much work on?
>
> Are you able to make the meetings? Are you going? If not, how come? Is
> there anything we could change about the meetings to make them easier
> for you to attend?
>
> How can we make the meetings more fun?
>
> LOL lots of questions! But I want to start a little discussion here. If
> the meetings suck, let's talk about it and make them better. If they are
> okay, we can keep continuing them.
>
> Anyway, I'm really sorry if the meetings are too boring; I'm not very
> experienced at running meetings so I'm hoping we can make them a bit
> more fun and useful in the future!
>
> ~m
>

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design#Latest_Meeting_Minutes

I haven't been able to make as many as I'd hope... well, OK, almost
none really.  But I do ready the meeting minutes and it's
super-helpful for seeing what's going on and who's jumping in to do
tasks!  I even hope to pick up a few myself starting in the
August/September time frame.  So bravo everyone for doing this, and
regardless of these comments, do chime in with your experiences with
the meetings.