Re: [Design-team] Fedora GTK Theme

В Срд, 30/06/2010 в 17:40 +0100, Nelson Marques пишет:
> On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 18:38 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> > In fact we go the other way, rejecting icon themes, GTK themes,
> > notification themes or any other visual identity produced by the
> > Design
> > Team.
>
> Nicu,
>
>  I don't understand the above sentence, but here's what I think and I'm
> not going to hold back my tongue about it.

I think it was simply ironic. :)

I liked the Nodoka theme much more, and it was the identity for me. I
wasn't excited with the window borders that went with Nodoka, though,
because those seemed a bit outdated.

If I am not mistaken, it was removed from being default because of the
old engine that had (and still has) to be rewritten, and the theme had a
few minor bugs that the most active community members had been annoyed
with by the moment (I haven't seen any faults really).

--
Best regards,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shnurapet