Re: [Design-team] Conceptual Design Phase - Inspirations

Oops, looks like I didn't do my homework. Algorithm Ink is "just" Context Free (http://contextfreeart.org/), but using _javascript_ and canvas.

But that's also open source, and also awesome. What's more, you can input all of the codes from both the Forrest O and Algorithm Ink websites, and save them to either a PNG or an SVG! (only Inkscape doesn't want to open the SVG's for me :( )

Jef