Re: [Design-team] design team bi-weekly bounties

On 06/04/2010 05:16 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 00:25 +0200, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
>> I really think we should get a design team blog à la Canonical [1] for
>> these things... Am I being stupid?
>

> Do you think that a team aggregation spot is good enough, Fab? Or do you
> think we should try something a little different?

I think ours is better: is about the team and community, not about some
corporate department.

What we could do (but I am really unsure about that) would be to apply
some filters on our feeds, sending only design-related stuff on the
design aggregation and leaving the more personal things for the main
aggregation - it depends on what is our target.

> One thing we could try to do to make our planet our own is to do a
> custom theme for it. I have a lot of experience writing planet themes -
> the template language is not hard at all.

I think we better stay with the same theme: is a Fedora site so it
better have the same look and feel with the other Fedora sites, the
visitors should feel at home there. We can show our design skills in the
*content* we post.