[Design-team] F13 Lightscribe Templates

>From Nelson! ~m

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Nelson Marques <07721@xxxxxxx>
To: duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Lightscribe
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 17:16:53 +0100

Hi,

http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/fedora/goddard-lightscribe/
http://fedora-art.org/content/show.php/Fedora+Goddard
+Lightscribe?content=124835

I've made that and tested it with several applications and it actually
works out. There's no stars (points) printing though.

I'm not advertising this in any way, so feel free to do whatever or
eventually if someone wants to pull out a nicer one, go for it.

I'm not sure how people face proprietary stuff like Lightscribe, but I
would leave a personal note that it could be fun that your team could
provide an "official" for those who have access to that technology,
since it's becoming popular.

Thanks in advance,
nelson