Re: [Design-team] F13 Media Art

Hi Clint!

2010/5/11 Clint Savage <herlo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
Okay, sorry to keep sending to the list, but there's a couple other
problems that I've noticed so far.  I'm going to keep digging but
thought I'd better let you guys know now:

1 - On the back of the DVD Sleeves, it reads 'This disc contains a
complete bootable Fedora environment.'  which is not true.  It's an
installation disk, not a live disk.

Fixed. Changed text to 'This disc contains bootable Fedora environment for
installation.'

2 - Also on the back of the DVD Sleeves, it reads 'To use it, make
sure your computer supports booting its CD or DVD drive.'  This is a
DVD only install disk.  Removing 'CD or' would make more sense, no?

Fixed. Removed 'CD or'

3 - Missing disk label for x86_64 DVD Install  (noted below as well)

I'll watch for the fixes in this thread.

Disk labels file contains both 32 and 64 bit version.

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/d/d3/Fedora-13-dvd-disc-label.png

Thanks,
Alexander.