Re: [Design-team] Introduction

On 04/30/2010 07:14 PM, Martha Benitez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Martha and I would like to become a member of your team.

Hi and welcome!

> I've thought about contributing to the Fedora Project for a while and
> although my background is in Computer Science, I'd like to learn about
> design.

That's what most of us are doing here, learning and having fun time
together.

> I can't say that I have any real experience but I'm looking forward to
> learn to use the OS design tools available in Fedora. I've used some
> design tools before for recreation and took a course in GUI design in
> college.
>
> In the beginning I think my contributions would mainly be small tasks
> like: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/111
> (which BTW I could start working on if that sounds good)

If you didn't saw it the past days, here was a talk about the "default"
sleeves:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-April/002378.html
The spin sleeves most likely will be based on those, with a few
customization added.

Also, this is the place where the graphics are going to be uploaded:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt