Re: [Design-team] Advice Request - GTK+ theming

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 23:51 +0200, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> I think we should try to focus on a new standard theme for Fedora :)
> Clearlooks is too much upstream, we should make something which make
> us stand out from the crowd :)
>
> // Kris

*cough* *cough* Nodoka [1]... I know the development is rather stalled
as of now, but I'd totally welcome designs to implement (SVG is good
enough for me, preferably one dark and one bright version) ;-) Install
thewidgetfactory to see in one place what widgets are in need of
theming ;-)

But the people over at Desktop Team (or so I understand it) are not in
favour of Fedora using different gtk engine from upstream (which is one
of the reasons for why Nodoka's development is stalled now)...

Martin