[Design-team] Your hackergotchi request

Hi Andy,

A while back you requested a hackergotchi. Nicu tried to pick up the
ticket but it seems you didn't respond to his question about it. The
ticket is here:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/47

Is your hackergotchi request something you are still interested in? If
so, can you answer Nicu's question on the ticket so we can move forward?
If not, can you let us know and we'll close out the ticket?

Thanks,
~m