Re: [Design-team] F13 Release Banner

On 04/06/2010 12:09 PM, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:

> I have attached my first draft of the F13 release banner, please give
> me some feedback. I especially want to know if the second rocket
> replacing the number one in 13 is too much and/or if it is too hard to
> grog at first sight. The background rocket image is from NASA under
> public domain [1].

I think your feeling is correct the rocket standing for "1" is too much
(you already have one rocket in the image) and hard to understand, I had
to think what the "3" standing alone is for.

Also, I am not sure about the window and fire overlap, it the window
transparent and we see the fire behind it?

Finally, an empty screen is plain and boring, maybe you can live it up
by having some apps/windows open.