From: brian hurren <brianhurren@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Design-team] wallpaper idea: The Glass Moon.
To: design-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 3:29 PM

here is a thought for a wallpaper. Someone said in my last post that the planet looked like glass, so I thought now that's an idea - a glass moon.

glass moon eclipse
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11442726@N05/4382350842/

glass moon star flare.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11442726@N05/4382350844/

I have the xfc files if anyone wants to totu with them. (totu: maori for 'play')
Iove doing pictures like these.
check out  the astronomy plugin for gimp.

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----