Re: [Design-team] Live-CD icon

Hy,

I get this message:

User account over quota
The page you have tried to access is not available because the owner of
the website has used up either their hourly or monthly bandwidth quota.
If this is your site you may wish to purchase additional bandwidth quota
or upgrade your account.

So, maybe you can lay it into the Fedora wiki so everybody can take a
look at it...?!

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0