Re: [Design-team] Wallpaper for Alpha

All 3 of them look really good, but if I had to make one of them my wallpaper I would go with RT2.
Thanks mo for all of them :)

- Hiemanshu

On 16 February 2010 20:35, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As we are one day after the deadline and people are asking, I think we
*must* take a decision about what we are going with for Alpha. Remember,
Alpha is Alpha, we are not supposed to bring a final, perfectly polished
image, but to show the path we are following.

Based on the recent discussions, it looks to me like like the strongest
option is one of the "Rocket Trails":
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork#Concepts.2C_WIP_Designs

I personally like better the color palette in "Rocket Trails 2", but I
can understand why some would prefer "Rocket Trails Colored".

Opinions?