[Design-team] LGM 2010

At FOSDEM I had the opportunity to be part in a meeting with organizers
for Libre Graphics Meeting (http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2010/) and
they expressed interest so I submited a talk proposal:
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Desiging_with_Free_tools_in_an_Open_Community:_experiences_from_the_Fedora_Design_Team

LGM is taking place in Brussels between 27 and 30 May and I intend to
participate (not only for the above mentioned talk). Hopefully Martin
will be able to get a windows into his university exams schedule and
participate too (with the promised help from the Community Architecture
team).

I hope some other members form the team will be able to attend (don't
you want to meet the developers of your favorite graphics application?
other cool users of those apps?) and maybe we can have a small Fedora
Design gang at the event.