Re: [Design-team] the fedora galaxy

On Thu 7 January 2010 10:38:18 am Fabio Orsi wrote:
> I found some images of something called Cat's Eye Nebula, I believe it's
> almost the infinity logo! =D
>
> http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/images/content/142193main_cats_eye_nebu
> la_lgweb.jpg
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat's_Eye_Nebula

For what it's worth, RHL may have trouble signing off on a wallpaper that uses
the Fedora logo, even if obscured, or as a resemblance, in such a way...

Just my 2c

Ryan

> 2010/1/1 professional wiki <professional.wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> >> We've done similar kinds of work here (proposals that didn't make it):
> >>
> >> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalplanet
> >>
> >> The inkscape sources are available there, so maybe some assets there
> >> worth playing with.
> >>
> >> ~m

Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash@xxxxxxxxx -> ry@xxxxxxxx !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash@xxxxxxxxx          | MSN: phrkonaleash@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.