[Design-team] Hello New Member

Hello there,

My name is James, I am a new subscriber to the Fedora Design Team. My recent transition from a Illustrator CS and Photoshop CS enviroment to the Linux / Inkscape / Gimp / Open source world has been an eye opener. I really like the idea of a community based project and can't wait to help out you guys in the future.

I am proficiant in the use of both Inkscape and gimp, avid reader of computer arts & grafik.

Unfortunately I am low on example work (it's complicated), I currently have alot of spare time on my hands, so I am putting it to good use on a new portfolio.

Is there library of base fedora media that I can get my hands on?

Kind Regards

James M