Re: [Design-team] Fedora Linux Day - Santiago, Chile

Hi Charles,

On 09/01/2009 08:02 PM, Charles Sutton wrote:

> OK. I understand from my reading of the usage guidelines of the Fedora
> Logo and symbol that I cannot present the symbol in the manner of the
> Chilean Flag I made yesterday. This current attached version leaves at
> least the minimum clear space and adds in the required TM. It is my
> first thing so I am curious to see what everybody thinks. It is a raster
> drawing, and so as it currently stands could not be scaled up to be a
> basis of the poster Mr. Montero will someday need.

Where did you get that copy of the Fedora logo? that is from one of the
early mockups of the Fedora logo, but it is not the standard logo we
use. You'll note that the lighter blue is much lighter than it should
be, and the top right and bottom left ends of the 'f' are longer than
they normally are in the official logo.

Can you email logo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get proper copies of the logo to
use?

~m