Re: [Design-team] [Echo Perspective] utilities-terminal and utilites-system-monitor

On Wed, 2009-08-12 at 21:54 +0200, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> I'll take a look at the positioning ;-)
> But thanks for your comment and your sweet words!

Ok, so, having it run through echo-icon-check script [1] I noticed:
"Error: Missing object group with inkscape:label='scalable' in artwork
layer." for utilities-terminal. Looking at in inkscape, you forgot to
make a group out of the 48x48 and label it as scalable.

Oh, one another thing is, I noticed the 256x256 in user-desktop that you
pushed to git is still a little bit too high compared to folder icon and
you use same positioning in these new icons (as I've previously
mentioned the 16x16 positioning issue, utilities-system-monitor is the
one that is positioned wrong). We can fix the 256x256 problem in one
batch later (I'll probably do the fix myself).

It's also good practice to remove the gradient layer (which is good only
in templates), I don't recall whether I made the scripts remove it
automatically or whether you need to remove it by hand.

Martin