[Design-team] SVG rendering performance

If we choose to distribute SVGs as the default background files, it may be an
idea to examine the rendering speed. On my rather old home machine, it takes
over two minutes to draw the mosaico SVG background [1] with the CPU running
flat out. What really increases the cpu demand is the use of blur. Removing all
blur brings it down to 3 seconds (about the same as other PNG/JPEG backgrounds).
We should also remove all the additional XML fluff inkscape puts into the files.

[1]
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%20Themes/F12/Sources/Alpha%20Proposals/wallpaper-mosaico6c_mo.svg