Re: [Design-team] [Echo Perspective] Presentation and user-desktop

Good, then we are in about the same timezone :)
I will not be online until at least 18:00 GMT +0200 - if we can catch up on IRC #fedora-design tomorrow evening, maybe?

// Kris

2009/8/8 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada@xxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, 2009-08-08 at 00:48 +0200, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> Another thing, is there a central place to put the icons we made, or
> is it just on personal servers and local computers? :-)

Yup, there is, I'll talk to you about the details later, probably
tomorrow as the SVG will still need some simple edits (see [1]) so that
PNGs can be automagically rendered from it without fail and it's past
1AM here already ;-) We have a git repo at fedora hosted, but you need
to be member of gitecho-icon-theme group in FAS, IIRC, to be able to
upload it there. I'll approve you there when the icon is ready for
upload (which is very close now).

> // Kris

Martin