Re: [Design-team] Fedora Design Spin

On 08/04/2009 10:18 PM, Martin Sourada wrote:

> I'm not very much up to date with this... What has happened to the Art
> Studio spin (or whatever it was called) we were trying to make? I've
> just seen a message on desktop-list proposing dropping gimp from Desktop
> Spin (the infamous size issues), so it would probably make sense to
> resurrect the idea of having a spin for (not only) Fedora designers with
> all the apps we use, like gimp, inkscape, blender, scribus, etc.
> possibly with also useful content like templates, brushes, etc.

I lost faith in the Desktop Live CD for quite a while, what is good a CD
with no useful applications on it? (and that is the disc we are supposed
to handle to people at various events to spread Fedora). So reviving the
Art Studio spin may be a good thing to do.

As far as I know, the spin is on hold, waiting for someone to take the lead.