Re: [Design-team] Proposal for wallpaper to Constantine

On 28/07/09 15:14, Samuele Storari wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> This is another idea I'm workin' on.
>
> 4 Horses of 4 F Theme
>
> I think about horses 'cause in roman time they were so diffused and not
> only a transport, but as a sign of power for the nobilities.
> Like a lot of leader statues riding an horse in many squares.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/sstorari/3765877908/

I like this one the most, I pushed the blue to a darker fedora blue and I got
this [1]. It only uses two colours which makes the icons stand out, and is not
too busy to distract from windows. The waves are in common with Leonidas, not
sure if that is a good thing or not.

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/horses_4f_f12.png