Re: [Design-team] Proposal for wallpaper to Constantine

On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 16:30 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 07/27/2009 03:09 PM, Jayme Ayres wrote:
> >
> > So I wanted to propose a new design. According to the Tasks [1]
> > tomorrow (Tue 2009-07-28) is the deadline for the Alfa Walpaper.
> > [1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-design-tasks.html
>
> The deadline is supposed to be about submitting concepts, not finished
> images.

As I understand it is supposed to be about having some designs for
wallpapers prepared (concept is more like an idea, this deadline is
about images, though they are not supposed to be much beyond DRAFT
stage).

> According to the schedule, after this deadline we have one more week for
> some polishing (*not* final, release quality work) and packaging.

Yup, we'll have one more week to get the wallpapers into Alpha -- which
means selecting concept, do some initial polishes on one or more
selected designs and package it.

> This should work as a reminder: if you work on some concepts and have
> not shared them with the team yet, please do it. I think this
> development cycle we will enforce deadlines and schedule, so if a
> submission comes too late, it may be too late.

Yep.

Martin