Re: [Design-team] Need an icon for lekhonee-gnome

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 12:16 +0530, Kushal Das wrote:
> Hi all,
Hi,

> Can anyone please take ticket #15 ?
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/15

Not taking it yet, just throwing in some ideas:

Since it is an icon for blog client software, it would be probably
desirable to include a pencil or pen (we could reuse the one in
accessories-text-editor) in the design. To suggest that it's has
something to do with internet a globe is usu used (and we can reuse it
as well), I wonder though how can we throw these together... It's not a
good idea to keep an icon too much cluttered (i.e. having more separate
objects in it), so maybe just keeping the globe and pencil, but is it
suggestive enough? Or should we somehow add a paper (on which the pencil
would write and from which the globe would emerge, most likely)?

Martin