Re: [Design-team] Hi again... I'm still trying...

Hey,
On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 14:32 -0500, bm90fox wrote:> Ok, but whwre are the patterrns to guide myself....> I´m trying to show my design work to become acepted as artwork list...> I'm gonna trying...
I think starting out by trying to do theme artwork is a very challengingplace to start and may cause you a lot of frustration. The theme artworkis, in my opinion, the most difficult thing that we do.
There are other tasks that you could take up though to help and maybeget your feet a bit wet before you take on something like theme artwork?E.g., we have a ticket queue here:
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1
They are categorized by type. You may want to start out with somethinglike a hackergotchi request (and we have a tutorial we can refer you tofor that if you need help) or a simple icon or artwork request and getmore familiar with the team and build up your skillset that way.
~m
_______________________________________________design-team mailing listdesign-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team