[Design-team] Release artwork process

Hi all,

based on a discussion in another thread, I've put together a skeleton
DRAFT of our new release artwork process [1] so that we have something
to work with. I was pretty brief with the wording, so it will probably
need an expansion. Feel free to add your comments/edits/... :-)

The ultimate goal is to get it finished and officially accepted sometime
around FUDCon so that we can start on next release using this new
process.

I think it would also be useful to also keep release specific sub-pages
with exact dates and perhaps a task list (can be a reference to a
milestone in our ticket system) included.

Martin