Re: [Design-team] TASK FEDORA SECURITY SPIN

On 06/04/2009 11:49 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
>> Hello, I was never able to manage to design something 3D with blender.
>>
>> Could you design me the fedora logo on a chip ? :)
>> something similar to http://www.promwad.com/images/stories/services/fpga.jpg
>>
>> It can be used for FEL's marketing.
>
> Could you run that by the logo guidelines,
> because in this instance it most defiantly would be skewed.

I am not an expert in this matter, so my interpretation may be stupid:
if print the Fedora logo on a T-shirt, wear it and take a photo of me
wearing it, of course the it will be skewed, since the shirt takes the
shape of my body and i stay to a certain angle from the camera for good
photography. And that is not against the guidelines.

Is not the same with the chip? The logo is printed normally on the chip
(supposedly a physical object), which is then viewed from an angle.