[Design-team] Fedora Brasil Magazine - 5th Edition

Hello guys!
Design suggestions are welcome!

============== Fedora Brasil Magazine - 5th Edition ===================
It’s an absolute pleasure for Projeto Fedora Brasil (Brazilian FedoraProject) to announce that the 5th edition of our magazine  is availablefor download.In this number, we’ve made a special approach to Office SuiteBrOffice.org and have been presented with a special editorial written byGustavo Pacheco, charter member of BrOffice.org. We would also like tointroduce the series BrOffice.org for advanced users. For those who wantto know all its potential, it’s time to start your collection.As usual, we’ve chosen a very interesting game: Secret Maryo Chroniclesis a pretty special remake of a classic game that everyone knows, itwill certainly please even the most demanding players.Neither GNOME nor KDE, we invite you to know Enlightenment, whichpromises to turn your desktop into a work of art, and we also talked toProfessor Gregory Kriehn, of the Engineering Department, at CaliforniaState University – and the father of the repository of Enlightenment forFedora.Igor Soares analyses, in a clarifying way, the complex situation ofclosed drivers in the Linux world, the lessons on Shell Script havefinally moved from the introductory phase, and now the person in chargeis Fabiano Caixeta Duarte.Is anything missing? How about our first comic strips?
Download from: http://www.projetofedora.org/Revista
Email Translator: Renata Ribeiro Guimarães
--
Rodrigo Padula de OliveiraM.Sc. Student - COPPE/UFRJFedora Community Manager - Latin AmericaRed Hat Community and Academy Relationshttp://www.proyectofedora.orghttp://twitter.com/rodrigopadulahttp://www.rodrigopadula.com