Re: libre graphics meeting

On Sat, 2 May 2009, Max Spevack wrote:

http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009/

Is anyone from the Fedora community attending this?

For next year's meeting, I'd really love for us to send a couple of people. This year's event caught me by surprise, but I would be happy to sponsor a couple of Fedora Art Team members next year, if we can plan far enough in advance.

The Fedora Project is also going to make a small donation to this year's event.

--Max