FUDCon Berlin T-shirts

Hi all,

I wanted to take a moment to ping about the FUDCon Berlin tshirt designs, which should be very easy given that we're simply adopting the FUDCon Boston design, with the following changes:

s/Boston/Berlin

As for the words in the tag cloud, we can keep the "generic" ones related to Fedora, and we should remove the Boston/Massachusettes/MIT words and replace them with some related to this FUDCon:

Berlin
LinuxTag
Marshall Haus
Messe Berlin
Europe
Germany
Reichstag
Brandenburg Gate
Alexanderplatz
Gendarmenmarkt
Potsdamer Platz
Charlottenburg
Funkturm
En Passant

I wonder if that's enough of a list to make the tag cloud look good. Anyone care to mockup the shirt? I'd like to start production end of next week if possible.

Thanks,
Max