Re: Fedora 11 countdown banner (artwork team release)

On 04/16/2009 12:16 AM, MANNY HIDALBEMA wrote:
Hi again 4 all:  I had suscribed in the art list, and i have some
showing for my work in my Wiki, for the Fedora 11 countdown.... but if
u need some other design to aprove me, only say my what could I do...

I see only https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F_11_LEONIDAS_MH.jpg

The helmet was drawn by you or is taking from some other place? Why does it have a squared blue background in a slightly different shade as the rest of the banner?

Why is the banner resized up to that odd resolution and with ugly aliased text?

Why the corners are black instead of being transparent?

One over another, that design can use *a lot* of improvement.