Re: FUDCon Berlin 2009

Max Spevack wrote:

What we're interested in now is:
* a t-shirt for FUDCon Berlin, carrying on with the theme that was used for FUDCon Boston, but maybe with a new "tag cloud"

I guess we will take use of the tool made by Charlie, Mo should know better about the Boston t-shirts

* a one-page ad, for use in a magazine, or for pasting in different locations.

With German text? then we will need some help from a German speaker and lay the ad starting from that text.

* any F11-specific artwork, that we could make into a nice poster, when it's ready. * any generally useful Fedora banners that people might want to make, that we can use to adorn the hall (we will have an entire building to ourselves for FUDCon), so let's go crazy and showcase all sorts of

Without worrying about the cost of printing this stuff?

stuff, especially since Mo will be in attendance (and I hope Nicu will also), and probably doing some talks about Fedora Art.

Bad Mo! I heard before some rumours about her coming to Berlin, but she is not listed on the wiki... I intent to be there too, but is still early.

I'd love to use FUDCon Berlin to really show off the coolness of the Fedora Art team, and to provide our EMEA crew with some reusable resources for future FUDCons in the region, as well as some stuff that we can use for the F11 release, and then auction off or something :)